- Constitution Day Celebration at NIC UP
- Inauguration of NeVA Sewa Kendra (NSK) & Tablet equipped Vidhan Mandap by Hon’ble Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Under National e-Vidhan Application (NeVA) of Uttar Pradesh
- Hon’ble Chief Minister,UP Yogi Adityanath launched the e-pension portal under Finance Department Uttar Pradesh
- Launch of MSME beneficiary schemes by Hon’ble Chief Minister, Uttar Pradesh
- Launch of Aapda Prahari App by Hon’ble Chief Minister, Uttar Pradesh
At the advent of 21st century, the definition of governance has reinvented itself. Merely allocating the funds for the policy initiatives has given way to the new dimension of building more trust between citizens and governments by governments reaching out to the people in providing services at their doorstep. With information revolution and scope of Information Technology broadened, the state government found a new way to fill the trust deficit. ICT based E-Governance and M-Governance became handy tools in the hand of the state government to improve the services and its reach to attain socioeconomic objectives. Consequently, along with administrative reforms, the U.P State Unit of the National Informatics Centre has been applying the Information Technology to translate archaic public service delivery system into state-of-the-art, online and time saving architectures….
Constitution Day (Samvidhan Diwas) is celebrated every year on 26th November to commemorate the adoption of the Constitution of India….
The third edition of Fit India Freedom Run 3.0 is celebrated at NIC Uttar Pradesh State Centre, Lucknow. The event…
D A R P A N (Dashboard for Analytical Review of Projects Across Nation) is a configurable multilingual product of…
18th Computer Society of India (CSI) Special Interest Group (SIG) eGovernance award is conferred to MeitY and NIC for the…
National Informatics Centre
9, Sarojini Naidu Marg
Lucknow- 226001, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 0522 –2238415